Ebay Cancelled my Selling Account Indefinately

Ebay has cancelled my seller account under the assumption I was selling "Fake" Blu ray's. Even though I have proved to them by way of supplier receipts they still will not re-instate my account. I have called ebay and they will not put me through to anyone that can overturn or review the decisiontelling me I can only email customer help and I just keep getting defult responses form them.

Can someone please give me the email address of the Ebay CEO or complaints department regarding Ebay's handling of this complaint.

Also do I have any rights under the Fair Trading Act as a customer of Ebay, with a seller account and Ebay Store?

Message 1 of 134
Latest reply
133 REPLIES 133

"Also do I have any rights under the Fair Trading Act as a customer of Ebay, with a seller account and Ebay Store?"

Contact Fair Trading and that way you'll get the advise you need.

It may not have been ebay that has taken this action but has acted on orders from the Trade mark owner , seems to be happening a lot now that some of the registered Trade names are starting their own shops on ebay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 2 of 134
Latest reply

Reading the some of the feedback can you be 100% sure that your supplier is not sending a suss product on your behalf. Seems a lot of people had problems with the quality/sound/picture that should not be true of genuine dvd's and bluerays??

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 3 of 134
Latest reply

BTW - I am going to Honour all my Orders up until Ebay cancelled my Acocunt. This could potentially cost me $1000's but I am not going let Ebays decision to cancel my seller account affect my customers. Ebay have defamed my Business and my account with no genuine reason and hide behind a computer sending default responses and/or ignoring my emails.

Message 4 of 134
Latest reply

My supplier is Amazon they DO NOT send Bootleg products. When you say Alot of comments do yu mean the 1 or 2 negative comments?

Message 5 of 134
Latest reply

Sorry for the Double post havent been in here before and clicked the wrong reply button.

My supplier is Amazon they DO NOT send Bootleg products. When you say Alot of comments do yu mean the 1 or 2 negative comments?

Message 6 of 134
Latest reply

Thank you I might just have to do that, I wanted to exhaust all my avenues through ebay first.

yeah its not the Trade Mark owner ebay told me its because of a buyer contacting them.

Message 7 of 134
Latest reply

I actually glanced through quickly and sorry thought there were more. I have purchased from Amazon but don't they have links to other suppliers as well like drop shipping as you said. My son bought a Season of Friends through Amazon and when he got it there was no way it was the real thing. It played fine and he was happy so didn't care, but my point was you are only as good as your supplier and hopefully they are doing the right thing by you. Sorry if I offended, it wasn't my intention.

Message 8 of 134
Latest reply

Thats no problem, I do not buy from the other sellers on amazon, I only ever buy from amazon themselves.

I dont think Amazon would be to happy with Ebay saying that Amazon is the supplier of bootleg products. 

So noone has any contact details for Ebay other than the Customer Support page on the website?

Message 9 of 134
Latest reply

I don't, but I do know it has been posted before - a number in Sydney if I recall. A more experienced member should be along soon

Message 10 of 134
Latest reply