Ebay Fee Relief

etb321
Community Member

I should like say that within the restictions of running a company to make a profit ,I see the fee relief offer of ebay as a genuine attempt to help. Thank you Ebay.

At the moment, I'll pay what I owe rather than have to pay more later.  For each person who loses a job,  Ebay loses a potential buyer.. I don't want defered amounts to pay as the situation deteriorates. 

What I would like to se is legislation to limit, or link, credit card interest rates to an independent government indicator. At least for the duration of the pandemic. That would really help.

Tom

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay Fee Relief

You're not talking to eBay here, do you realise?

I also don't think eBay has much control over bank interest rates, or the Federal government.

What I think is that people shouldn't use credit cards if they can't afford to pay them off monthly, thus not incurring any interest charges.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

You're not talking to eBay here, do you realise?

I also don't think eBay has much control over bank interest rates, or the Federal government.

What I think is that people shouldn't use credit cards if they can't afford to pay them off monthly, thus not incurring any interest charges.

You're replying to a topic that is over three and one-half months old!

Moderators on occasion move topics between different sections of the forums, causing them to rise to the top of the list despite no meaningful activity.

If you intend to be a regular poster on these boards, other members would appreciate you exercising dilligence in checking the dates of topics and messages before hitting 'reply'.

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Darn.

I'm usually the one pointing that out.

I'll try to pick up my game, tazzie, as I want to one day be considered a regular.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

ROFL KID - Reaction GIFs

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I would love it if you were considered a regular one day Dave. Hang in there, you'll get there.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply