Ebay Stores

I am just generally interested in what size store you all may have if one at all ??

i am only allowed 100 listings per month and would like alot bigger store to allow for more listings however upgrading to a anchor store I think it is for $499 a month just seems obscene.  but I have lots of products with lots of variations etc.  I wouldnt mind if I knew says were going to absolutely soar but if I am paying that much for a store and then fees and then of course there is Paypal fees and postage blah blah blah

I am fairly new to all this so am very interested in anyones opinion

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay Stores

are you sure you only get 100 free listings a month?

I thought the options were 200 a month and 80 for a basic store.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay Stores

Yep i am restricted to 100 listings per month ;-&

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay Stores

so how will having the anchor store help you to get around that?

I'd be maybe contacting eBay to see if you can get your selling limits raised - either that or dropping down to the basic store, you're not even getting your money's worth out of the $50 store atm, are you?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay Stores

Here's the link to compare store packages

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/fs7

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Ebay Stores

You are restricted to 100 listings a month and upgrading your store will not alter that. Most new sellers are restricted until they have built up a significant number of feedback with passable DSRs.

Sticking with  basic store with 80 fee listings and if you wish 20 BINs at the store listing fee is probably best for now.

Give ita coupe of months and see if you can get your limit increased then move up to a $49.99 a month store with 200 free listings.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply