Ebay plus glitch for sellers

Any one is having a problem with thier ebay plus listings today?  My sold items under ebay plus suddenly  turned to free shipping and ebay is not reimburising the postage.     I called ebay and as per usuall they have no idea about any thing.   Just want to check if any other sellers is having the same problem? Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Um I thought ebay plus is free shipping?

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I thought so too 

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Forget the thinking it's free shipping but it definately is free shipping.

Sellers selling with ebay plus have to offer free shipping.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Sellers selling with ebay plus have to offer free shipping.

All of my plus listings have a separate postage cost. 

To the OP, i've checked mine and they are all still showing the postage costs that were applicable. Do you have an example of a listing that should have postage costs listed separately but is showing as free post? Just wanting to check what it looks like for the average member looking, and when I looked at just your plus listings, some had postage and some didn't. 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Check listing id: 223484166677

there is postage charge. But when the buyer paid few hours ago only the item price came threw and nothing for postage.  and it is saying i am paying the postage.  

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Cheers, unfortunately I can't do much besides agree that postage is clearly visible, though (I'm not a plus member and from my listings that are Plus, I probably get one sale every few months from Plus members taking advantage of the membership, so knowledge and experience is pretty low). 

Will eBay at least be issuing a separate payment for the postage cost?

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Oh well bear looks like we're wrong about the free postage part of ebay plus.

All ebay plus listings I swear they all have free postage but I might be blind.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Plus listings are free post to plus members, but there may or may not be free postage on the actual listing. 

The way it's supposed to work is that if it has a separate postage cost, the buyer only pays the item price and ebay pays the postage amount. These would need to be separate payments, though the seller should receive a PayPal payment notification same as always, with no detectable difference between a plus purchase and a non-plus purchase. It seems like eBay are having a technical glitch where they give the buyer the free postage, but don't pay the seller for it. 

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

One thing I heard you can't do is send combined postage for plus items as it charges them postage. Only issue is you have no clue if they are being purchased by a PLUS buyer untli they complain postage is being charged. 

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply