Ebay sales dropped dramatically 60% in the last month

Hi everyone,

been a seller now on eBay for 10years. Never had this happened before my selling has dropped 60% in the last month. Has anyone else experiencing this.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

I don't get those options 😞

I entered a size of 10cm x 10cm x 5cm and 0.52g for the weight and dimensions.  I have never been able to get anything other than the screenshot. One time I entered the weight at 0.49g for the package, so I only got charged small satchel size. I didn't get to select satchel, only "own packaging", but I still put it in a satchel. The girl at the PO pulled me up on it when she put it on the scales and it was like 580g. I'm thinking I probably need to get in touch with AP to find out why I don't have postage options, despite being AP Business for a number of years.

postage.jpg

Message 21 of 73
Latest reply

I would certainly chase it up. Assuming you don't actually have the dropdown I posted. The part you are showing is past the part I showed. I'm not casting aspersions, but check above your bit. It's after the DGL, but before the selected postage option.

Message 22 of 73
Latest reply

Untitled.jpg

Message 23 of 73
Latest reply

postage1.jpg

It hates me!

Message 24 of 73
Latest reply

I'd be talking to AP

Message 25 of 73
Latest reply

Same to us .. sales dropped completely up to 70% since Jun to SEP... We sell 1 items per 3 or 4 days. Wasn't that bad even before covid. I guess it's not only eBay issues but Google search too. 

Message 26 of 73
Latest reply

I have experienced a 50% drop in sales over the last 2 months . Although my items are niche , sales have been roaring until about 2 months ago . I cant put my finger on it. But I think I will be using other sales platforms in conjunction with ebay to see if that rectifies the situation.

Message 27 of 73
Latest reply

I wonder if ebay has changed its search and listing algorithms to favour U S sellers ?

My searches for items these days do not show local sellers that i KNOW have listings.

We are being  r a y p e d  again.

They have flushed themselves down the l o o

Message 28 of 73
Latest reply

Ebay has been slowly implementing changes to the search layout and listings and has made one hell of a mess screwing it up... try searching as a customer and you will see what i mean 

Message 29 of 73
Latest reply

I just wanted to say the same. Many items of my favourite sellers don't show up in searches or in the feed any more, and they used to.

Message 30 of 73
Latest reply