Ebay treating you like **** to ?:( removed my forum post and now forching change user id

I have beeen selling little for months now last month or so contacted ebay asking whats what they fed me rubbish and never responded to what i asked then hung up on me all the time im super nice got **bleep**y but did nothing of it just waited like the rest of you for some change .

Reading so many post's of all my felow ebayers having same problems  i finaly gave in and posted for the first time ever i posted on this forum expressing myself saying i was disapointed in the sales past few months from selling evry day to not a single item in months , and if things did not pick up i would shut my store why pay $ for nothing and that i was selling just as much on my own site GalacticBidz i did not put a link of any kind did not tell  anyone to go to the site and register   ,  i also said i would be nice and wait till end of the year to see if things get better .

And i was messaged by ebay telling me they removed my post 

Now i get a message from ebay forcing me to change my user id after many many years of selling and chating with them and no problems 

SUper Not HaPPy may as well close it all down now , 

ALMOST EVRY SECOND SELLER ADVERTISE THER ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERS BUISINES NAMES AND SO ON 

i PAY MY LISTING AND SELLING FEES 

i PAY MY STORE FREES

i PAY MY ANY EXTRA FEES

i dONT NORMALY COMPLAIN FOR ANYTHING 

AND EBAY TREAT YOU LIKE THIS

??????????????????????

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ebay treating you like **** to ?:( removed my forum post and now forching change user id

Their site. Their rules.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Re: Ebay treating you like **** to ?:( removed my forum post and now forching change user id

just look at amounts of items listed lately since price rise on fees now at 9,5% and money back guarantee holding sellers to ransom, EBAY we pay your wages not the buyers and soon they will be wondering what went wrong, a joke the ebay team has ruined a great place to sell with there stupidity and forgetting where the money actually comes from.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

i get it, its ebay's fault your stuff is not selling.....................

the age of entitlement folks is coming to an end it is in its last death throws

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I have been with ebay long time from almost the start dont look at my feed back and think you know more

And dont get me wrong Im very  sad ebay was very good and could be again i dont want to say bad things about it BUT

I can tell you now if any shop , store , mall or shopping centre treated its buyers and sellers like this it would be shut down by the law

I understand managment may not see what is going on with its support and safety team and so on but you would think profit drops would get them asking why is it and not just how can we make more, your profits are dropping higher fees will not fix it ,hiring cheaper support staff will also not fix it  ......Fix your support teams lower your prices stop treating us like paying numbers 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@galacticbidz*com wrote:

I have beeen selling little for months now last month or so contacted ebay asking whats what they fed me rubbish and never responded to what i asked then hung up on me all the time im super nice got **bleep**y but did nothing of it just waited like the rest of you for some change .

Reading so many post's of all my felow ebayers having same problems  i finaly gave in and posted for the first time ever i posted on this forum expressing myself saying i was disapointed in the sales past few months from selling evry day to not a single item in months , and if things did not pick up i would shut my store why pay $ for nothing and that i was selling just as much on my own site GalacticBidz i did not put a link of any kind did not tell  anyone to go to the site and register   ,  i also said i would be nice and wait till end of the year to see if things get better .

And i was messaged by ebay telling me they removed my post Ebay didn't remove your post, the site moderators (Lithium) would have done that. They don't generally remove posts for the heck of it. You must have violated one of the rules (not seeing your removed message, I can't tell you which one it may have been)

Now i get a message from ebay forcing me to change my user id after many many years of selling and chating with them and no problems Probably has something to do with your username resembling a website. Please see below.

SUper Not HaPPy may as well close it all down now , 

ALMOST EVRY SECOND SELLER ADVERTISE THER ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERS BUISINES NAMES AND SO ON 

i PAY MY LISTING AND SELLING FEES 

i PAY MY STORE FREES

i PAY MY ANY EXTRA FEES

i dONT NORMALY COMPLAIN FOR ANYTHING 

AND EBAY TREAT YOU LIKE THIS

??????????????????????

Rules for user IDs

Valid user IDs must be at least 6 characters in length. Your user ID can only include letters, numbers, periods, asterisks, underscores or dashes. As you type in a possible user ID, we'll provide suggestions of what's available.

You can use either your email address or your user ID to sign in to eBay. If you choose your own user ID, pick one that you like and will remember. Since other members will see it, we recommend you don't include your real name or other personal information in your user ID.

User IDs can't contain:

• Any characters except letters, numbers, spaces/periods, * asterisks, _ underscores, or - dashes.

• Elements that imply an email address or web address including but not limited to .com, .net, .org, .edu, or any variation (for example, _com or -com). However, your user ID can contain an element of an email address or web address that identifies you or your brand. For example, if your web address is xyz.com you can use xyz as an element of your user ID.

• Consecutive underscores _ _ .

• An _ underscore, - hyphen, or space/period at the beginning or end of a user ID (for example, -cardcollector).

• The word eBay. Only eBay employees can use the word eBay in their user IDs.

• The letter e followed by numbers.

• Obscene or profane words that violate our rules on profanity.

• The same user ID as another member.

• A user ID that is similar to the name of an eBay Store.

• A term that could be confused with someone else's trademark or brand (for example, CocaColaSeller).

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply