Emails to buyers not working.

I am a seller on Ebay who is finding weeks of not being able to contact my buyers through the contact buyer link or my messages VERY FRUSTRATING.

I have contacted Ebay three times regarding this matter to be told that they are working on the problem. I can't however believe it is taking literally weeks to amend this problem.

Can anyone advise when an end to this problem is forthcoming?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I am having no trouble. Perhaps try another browser.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I am having no trouble. Perhaps try another browser.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

No problems here either.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you're experiencing this problem in IE, just click in to Tools in your Toolbar, click into Compatability View Settings, if you have Ebay in there remove it, click on Close & the problem will be solved immediately.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you have settings where you use compatibility on your browser on Ebay (I have IE 10 and have to use it), it's a little blue or grey broken rectangle at the right end of your URL bar, you may need to turn it off to be able to get a typing box on Ebay messages, and then turn it back on to make Ebay invoices readable when you are sending invoices, and have a visible cursor if you use the SYI listing form. I also have to vary it to enlarge the auction images.

For the last few weeks I have been having to turn it on and off over various aspects of Ebay, in spite them saying that it should always be turned off.

Kind Regards,  Kevin

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply