Ending a bid early..

Hi have a bidder on 4 items but would now like to have them now is there a way to end auctions with out any marks against me cheers

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ending a bid early..

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You can end an item early to sell to the highest bidder without any penalties.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Ending a bid early..

To end a listing early and cancel all bids or sell to the high bidder:
  1. Go to My eBay > Selling and find the item.

2. From the More actions drop-down menu, select End Item .

3. If there are bids on your item, choose how you want to end your listing.

• If there are 12 or more hours before the end of the listing, select Cancel bids and end listing early or Sell item to high bidder.

• If there are fewer than 12 hours before the end of the listing, your only option is Sell item to high bidder.

Note: If your item has no bids, you can skip this step

4. Select the reason you're ending your listing early and click End My Listing.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ending a bid early..

I think OP is saying they've decided they want to keep the items rather than sell them.

I could be wrong as it's not very clear. I'm not going to bother offering advice because I don't know what the actual question means.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ending a bid early..

That is how I read it too

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ending a bid early..

I read it that the buyer didn't want to wait until the end of the auction, so the OP was happy to end them early. I'm guessing we'll never know because the OP probably won't come back. The listings weren't on this account, so we can't even get an idea by ended listings!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Ending a bid early..

Hi Tippy ๐Ÿ™‚

He/She might come back but you know since weโ€™ve been back selling here itโ€™s one of the most glaring things Iโ€™ve noticed on the boards - many never do, even to just post one word โ€˜thanksโ€™ for the valuable assistance so unselfishly shared. I think itโ€™s terribly impolite not to do so.

This post is not pointed at the OP. Itโ€™s just a general observation.

I hope all is well in your respective worlds.

Melina.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply