Excluding International locations in bulk

There are only a few locations I want to sell to internationally, this is a decision made after years of experience.

I've added excluded regions under Site preferences>Postage preferences>exclude postage locations which is fine, however every country excluded is now showing on my listings. This looks awful.

I know you can edit items individually to just show the international areas you send to, but when I tried to bulk edit listings there wasn't an option, it just showed all the excluded areas.

What am I missing? Is there a way to exclude without having every country show and not doing it by individual listing?

Thanks for any input.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Excluding International locations in bulk

No, they always show like that. I see many sellers with it and most on the list are always smaller nations.

Not really a problem as anyone wanting the cost to their country will just select it in the drop down menu.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No, they always show like that. I see many sellers with it and most on the list are always smaller nations.

Not really a problem as anyone wanting the cost to their country will just select it in the drop down menu.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks, on checking other sellers I see it's normal. Just ignore my post! 🙂
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You can exclude by region if none of your target countries are in a particular one.

I use them and have never seen an excluded country list on anything of mine - just 'Posts to Australia'

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply