FREE LISTINGS $0 insertion & fvf 1st-4th may

utebns
Community Member
Free listings are about on top of the usual 40 per month for casual listers.
BUT im buggered if i can find the link!
Does anyone have it? please share the love below and help us all out!
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

utebns
Community Member
https://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5802/

Found it!
Happy listing everyone!!
Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

It seems to be invitation only.........................

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member
Oh bugger. I didn't have an invite but it worked for me
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

wonderful!

why couldnt they have sent it out before all my item auto relisted yesterday?

looks like another busy day ending listings to relist.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

I'm not having a go at you, but as a newbie I'm just asking for my own information.

Is there any reason why you wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't do both the ending and the relisting in bulk?

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

ive never done a bulk anything, have no idea if it can be done with these offers or how to do it if it can.

if someone wants to teach me a simple way to get the job done i'm all ears.

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

1. In My ebay, go to the top of Active Selling, and tick the little box, so that the boxes alongside all your listings are automatically also ticked.

2. Then click on the panel marked End; that takes you to a page where you have to confirm it. It tells you to wait a few minutes.

3 Temporarily go to Seller Hub, and then to all your Unsold Listings; sort the order (if necessary) so that all the UNLISTED listings (ie the ones you just ended) are at the top.

4. Go through and tick all the UNLISTED ones (but not the ones marked RELISTED, that causes problems).

5. Then go to the top and do any editing you want, either in bulk or of individual listings (shouldn't be necessary if you fixed them all yesterday).

6. Then click RELIST, if you are happy to have them all come down at once, in no particular order BUT FIRST if you want to stagger the listing times, alter the time in the Edit box to Schedule them all for a later time today, say 10pm or whatever, then click RELIST.

7. Switch back to My ebay, and they'll all either be relisted, or Scheduled if you chose that path. If the latter, go into Scheduled Items and tick them all, or in batches, and tick Re-Schedule, which takes you to a page which allows you to Re-Schedule at a particular time specified by you AND at the bottom tick the box asking you if you want them to come down staggered at 1 minute intervals.

ANYBODY, DID I MISS ANYTHING?

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

thany you, i'll give it a go and let you know the result

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

I've done the bulk endings before, that part's easy.
Yesterday I did the bulk relisting part with 140 odd ended listings (I was switching to a shop) and it worked OK.
It's just a matter of feeling your way, and, like the whole internet, not clicking anything until you've thought about it.
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply