Fee Breakdowns on daily Payouts

Hi

I am trying to find where to see how much in fees have been removed from each days payout? 

I'm aware that I can click through to transactions, get the list of all the transactions included in the payout which shows all the individual fee amounts etc , but it doesn't have a totals for each column. 

I can download the report, sum the value in excel and get the total but this seems like a LOT of fluffing about every day, to find a value which I'm assuming is on clear display somewhere obvious (or at least it really should be!)

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fee Breakdowns on daily Payouts

1) Why do it daily?  Weekly is easier to manage surely?

2) Learn power query in Excel.  Essentially you define a series of steps (remove columns, add formulae, tidy up formatting) and you download the report, push a button and it will perform those steps, ingesting the data and presenting it how you need including graphs.  Like a macro but much better 

The only reason I can see is to fully understand the cost structure so you can price your products correctly and accurately predict your profit.  But you don't need to do that daily, or even frequently.  

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply