Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Concerned seller Fees are too high.!!

Hello I have been a regular seller on eBay for over 3 Years and along with the trials and tribulations it has been a lot of fun, and has kept my wife and I very busy, and we love it, now after receiving my Highest bill from eBay ever I was momentaril...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 6 Helpful

eBays "Metro" Postcodes

Anyone notice eBays list of "Metro" postcodes does not align with AusPost? Example postcodes where eBay are including it on their "Metro" list are;2575, 2576, 2577, 2578, 2579, 2264, 2265, 2267, 2278, 2280, 2281 I am sure there is plenty more, only h...

New seller/long term buyer

I am a long time buyer on Ebay (since 2009) and I wanted to list my first sale item. Due to a technical issue I was forced to create a new Ebay account to list my first item. Unfortunately this new account does not show my purchase history and rating...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Making my account usable for sales

Hi eBay. I would like to know what I need to do to be able to sell on this account again.I submitted my drivers license but wanted to check if I need to do anything more. ThanksRegardsAsh

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Express Post orders Awaiting Postage not showing

For the past few days when I go to the Manage Orders Awaiting Postage page no orders are showing as Awaiting Express Postage but each day there has been several orders that were actually express postage.Ebay is not showing any orders that are awaitin...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone else noticed how disgusting Ebay is?

Just sold some eggs and was disgusted to see ebay applied their percentage fee to include the postage netting them a final total of 21% of the profits. And I was undercharging on the postage too. And of course there's no contactable address to compla...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

search results changed for the better? Australia first

is it just me but search results changed back to years ago. Australian listings first then "more from international sellers" in a separate box. and no I never changed anything on my computer. hope this stays as it will give a real boast to sales.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mypost Business - Satchel Postage Pricing

Hello, I recently signed up to Mypost Business. The person at the post office saw me using alot the Aust Post Pre-paid satchel (in particular for items above 500g that will cost extra if use my own package), and recommended me to sign up Mypost Busin...

Blocking 0 feedback & brand new accounts from bidding

Is it ethical to block bidders that have brand new zero feedback accounts? I understand all buyers have to start at zero, but those that create accounts and immediately start asking stupid and unreasonable things, there the ones that I'm sometimes pl...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful