Feedback function broken?

I'm one of those sellers who like to leave feedback immediately after I have sent the buyer's order. I've been unable to leave any f/b this morning - keep getting the message that "this item number does not exist or you have already left f/b". Is it just me or has anyone else had this problem? And it's not even Friday... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Nope, just left feedback for a buyer, after they left it for me lol, with no problems at all.

Have you tried leaving it through the feedback forum rather than the individual items?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

have you checked 5 minutes later, if your comment has actually been left ??

I have got the same message before and it can sometimes relate to your comment being processed in the system and doesn't yet show on the buyers feedback.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Mine's fine too tsg, I sent a few feedbacks just half an hour or so ago to sellers and have received some back.

Padi.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Happens to me now and then, then next time I go in all FB has been left. Dare I say clear cache and cookies??? Good Luck Truly:-D

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Phew! Seems to have fixed itself now - it had me a bit worried for a few hours there. My next option (apart from clearing cache & cookies) was to try a different browser - I always use Firefox so IE or Google Chrome would have been the logical choices.

Maybe I've just been slaving away over my PC for too many hours (I'm sure you all know the feeling lol) and the poor little thing just had a headache :^O

Thanks for all your replies especially the suggestion about feedback forum pj - I keep forgetting that it's there.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply