Free listings for XMAS??

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has seen if we are getting some xtra listings for Xmas.

Would love to boost my sales.

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Free listings for XMAS??

It's unlikely they'll do any more before Christmas, but who knows? I actually don't think they'll throw any more until early January. Most people will be buying instore between Christmas and new year at the post Christmas sales. I'm not sure if eBay will try and compete with that or not.

Maybe you could call eBay and demand some? Do it for the team!

Message 21 of 32
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

It's unlikely they'll do any more before Christmas, but who knows? I actually don't think they'll throw any more until early January. Most people will be buying instore between Christmas and new year at the post Christmas sales. I'm not sure if eBay will try and compete with that or not.

Maybe you could call eBay and demand some? Do it for the team!

I do not know about Ebay but I have several other online ventures and post Christmas is always a great time for sales. People are trying out the new toys they got for Christmas I would of thought it would of been a good time for sales on Ebay.

Message 22 of 32
Latest reply

I notice on a previous post that they are running the usual 150 for 10 day promotion starting tomorrow.  Am I right in thinking there won't be one while that one is on ?

I just checked my Promotional History and It seems that this particular one runs between 21st and 30th ? (approximately)

I would be interested to know whether many sellers received this invitation too ??

Message 23 of 32
Latest reply

Do you have the link please as I did not get it as usual 

Message 24 of 32
Latest reply

I will cut and paste the link which was posted on Thursday.  Unfortunately it didn't work for me  😞

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664

List up to 150 items free!

Start Date   Dec. 20, 2015  12:00:00 am EST

till

Dec. 29, 2015

11:59:59 pm EST

Message 25 of 32
Latest reply

Thanks anyway but did not work -came up that it has expired

Message 26 of 32
Latest reply

How freaky is this? I always try that link on both accounts whenever it's posted and it never seems to work. Thought I'd try again just now and it worked on one of my accounts! Downside is, it accepted on my smaller account which has a listing limit of 100. Beggars can't be choosers though! The big account came up with the usual expired message.

I can list another 62 on that account and I've got 18 in my unsold folder. I guess the moral of the story is, keep trying regardless!

Message 27 of 32
Latest reply

List up to 150 items free! Start Date * End Date

Auction and Fixed Price! Limited time only! Learn More - opens in a new window or tabDec. 22, 2015

12:00:00 am EST

Dec. 31, 2015

11:59:59 pm EST

I got Thank you     Really needed as used my 40 and have nothing active anymore

Message 28 of 32
Latest reply

Thank you . Much appreciated  🙂

Message 29 of 32
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

How freaky is this? I always try that link on both accounts whenever it's posted and it never seems to work. Thought I'd try again just now and it worked on one of my accounts! Downside is, it accepted on my smaller account which has a listing limit of 100. Beggars can't be choosers though! The big account came up with the usual expired message.

I can list another 62 on that account and I've got 18 in my unsold folder. I guess the moral of the story is, keep trying regardless!

Now I know why it worked on my small account. I just got the email invitation. Still doesn't work on the big account though, which is a shame given I've got over 100 items in my unsold (from the 200 freebie promotions). Oh well, they'll get relisted eventually!

Message 30 of 32
Latest reply