Free listings ???

mgrj76
Community Member

Morning was just enquiring if anyone has had any free listings offers in may ??? Have had none on both our accounts  for this month. Cheers

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Free listings ???

150 for non stores 2 weeks ago.

I was hoping for some this week on the fortnightly schedule but nothingSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

I got 100 free listings at Easter and that's the last I've ever seen of free listings. I check my promotion box every single day and nothing. I figured the Easter offer may've been just that, an Easter promotion. I'm not holding my breath for any more offers appearing in my promotion box. I figure I don't sell enough.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

You need to check on the boards. Those who get them will usually post the link and often the link will work for others.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

That's what I'm doing now since I discovered this last week. I keep both the sellers forum and power sellers forum open all the time now in case one forum lists it when the other doesn't. Thanks heaps though!

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

The PS board might give links to the store sellers offers, but most of us seem to get those anyway.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Hey Dave,

what is the PS board and how do I find it????????????????

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Sorry, found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Auto relists are brand new listings each time - you get a new item number, exactly the same as when you do a relist using the extra free listings.
Message 18 of 18
Latest reply