Glitch in item specifics requirements ??

All my listings are being flagged in the Tasks of the seller hub as item specifics required. When I click further it says 'colour' is the specific missing. But my items are multi variation listings with 2 or more colours which are listed on the variations page.

There is no where to put colour anyway in the required item specifics section.

But each day my listings that auto relist are showing as missing item specifics due to this ???spec 1.JPG

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I had 5 items which ebay said required more item specifics. When I looked into them, they already had every possible specific noted. So I ticked the box which said something like " don't ask (or suggest) re item specifics again". Worked on 4 items but this option didn't appear on 5th so I just ignore Ebay's interfering, unnecessary and really annoying suggestions.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

IT NOW a requirement that the item specifics are there.   If they are NOT there ebay is not going to allow it to be listed.   And any listing without them on are going to be pushed to the bottom of searches people really need to read seller updates as it was in there...  Ebay are all so going to flag listings that do not meet this.   Hence the items been flagged 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Also if you go down you are able to ad your own Caterory eg   name it colour  then put colour in 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply