Global shipping program(tracking says delivered but not received)

Hi all,

First time used GSP bought an expensive laptop worth $1300. Tracking was working find until it arrived at Brisbane airport. FedEx handed it to AP for delivery in Eight miles Plains on 16th July, parcel delivery date was 21st July. AP tracking was showing its in underwood QLD which is just 5 km from my house but there wasn't any tracking update from 16th July to 21st July. I called AP they couldn't track my parcel I lodged an inquiry with both AP and FedEx they found the parcel in port doglus QLD and new delivery date was today which is 27th July. But I could only see in transit from port doglus QLD nothing else. I called AP again they said delivery suburb on parcel is wrong it's eight mile creek instead of eight mile plains. I asked them to change it they said they can't since it was posted by fedex.

Now my question is I am tired of following up each and every department fedex, AP and eBay I want a refund. I asked eBay for refund they said fedex showing item is delivered I should call fedex they can't help. I even showed them email from fedex explaining item is not delivered its their system shows delivered once its handed to AP.
I do have all records of conversation with eBay, AP And fedex but don't know what to do? Any help will be appreciated.
Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0