Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Description page text wrapping or text limit

Good morning, I am new ebay seller and have created a grafic header and footer for my item description. I am having difficulties getting the description to look the way i want. I would like the text not to exceed the edge of the header and footer. [h...

Lying and copyright infringement simply by using the word 'for'.

Knock off fake Apple air pods, how is is possible to use the Apple Air Pods brand in your ad. Easy just write "FOR Apple air pods" as if it is something that really is 'for' them, like a case. But it isn't, it's just knock off garbage bluetooth headp...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international postage

Fisrt got International flat postage rate for large letters Now got International parcel untracked reinstated keep an eye open for them

Sku not shown on Ebay app?

Is there any way at all to see the Sku of an item when looking at the ebay app? Because i can't find it.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auspost BX1 Box

Can anyone help with this please? If I use eBay postage labels, for a BX1 box, does it have to be an eBay box, or even an Auspost box, or can I use my own box if it fits the dimensions?

Resolved! australia post tracking

i sent item xpress post with tracking number , buyer now sayes he has not received it australia post said deliverd on 15/10/14 he is now claiming refund thru pay pal is this a general acurance on the bay ?

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I send pickup details without getting restricted?

I have sold something to a local buyer who wants to pickup and pay cash. The last time I sent my details Ebay kindly gave me a week's holiday (and also did themselves out of some commision). So how do I get my details to the buyer? carrier pigeon? Ou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidders cancelling their bids

Twice this week I've had people bid on an item and then two days later they message me and decide their budget can't afford it, then they cancel their bid. Super annoying obviously, but more to the point is there any consequences for the user or can ...

Resolved! Anyone Understand this Tracking Status?

Posting in the hope that someone here may know what the following tracking status on an international parcel might mean (package is coming via Toll). Undeliverable (SEC): Delayed - Linehaul Schedule I googled but while there's a few things that expla...

Resolved! How do i embed images into my eBay listings?

Hi - does anyone know the best way to embed JPG images into the desctiption of my eBay listings? I had to remove all the images we had because they were linked to a non-secure website.. Is there an easy way to store the images on eBay or do i have to...

Resolved! VAT warning on international sales

Just thought it worth sharing my latest little buyer problem. Overseas buyer purchases a rare antique item for $100. I send it with tracking. Buyer messages to say the correct postage has not been paid and his post office want an extra 22 British Pou...

PO's forgetting to scan item as delivered.

Sold a $300 item to USA.Sent registered paid for by buyer.Buyer signs and receives item. All good. Just hoping buyer doesn't check tracking now and get ideas.Appears PO in L.A. has forgotten to scan when buyer picked up at PO so tracking only shows p...