Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cant send revised invoice.

Scratching my head here. Buyers uses shopping cart to buy some items. Has not paid but I got an' I will be sending payment' email also. I think they may have used the bank transfer button instead of request total ..... Shows as unpaid in ebay but whe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns

I just like to tell a story about my return. I am selling led bulb on ebay, and a customer brought one. When he received ,he like to return with two reason. 1, the lamp size is different. he use a ruler to measure the demanison and said it is a littl...

Unlimited freebies - today only (19/11)

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/5801 List as many as you like, pay only $1 fvf when they sell. I haven't read the T&C's yet because I can't be bothered listing anything!

Need advise on MC018 search & browse manipulation

Hello, I really need some advice here. Someone I'm guessing is using fake search & browse reports on one of my most important listings, and of course the glorious eBay customer support sides with whatever is the least effort for them. One of my best ...

Resolved! Is ebay's BLOCK BIDDER option illegal discrimination?

The SS Marriage plebiscite has highlighted the fact that it can be illegal for businesses to refuse to sell porducts to customers based on various criteria. ebay allows sellers to block up to 5000 users and there is no need to provide a reason. Curio...

• 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A mixture of Self Hosted and EPS pictures are not allowed.

Hi,I have a multi-varation listng which was working well previously. I have added quantity previously whithout a hitch.Recently, I tried to do the same thing, and when I clicked on the 'Update Listing" button, the message,A mixture of Self Hosted and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Hub bypass?

Don't like seller hub and want to go back to the older style selling page? First change the Seller Hub to how you want it by clicking on Customise,(below Messages and Comments? at the top right of the page). Then drag the sections to where you want t...

• 36 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Auction items starting price

I'm sure everyone has their own formula for this. I'd be appreciative of some advice. We've listed quite a few items well below cost with the idea of encouraging bidding and hoping bids would push us across the line. It has never happened and we've a...

Resolved! Overdue dispatch

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well in your worlds. Every now and again we'll have a customer's who buys and pays for an item, but asks to hold dispatch for one reason or another, and then we receive 'overdue dispatch' notifications. Does this ...

listing factory

Is anybody using Listing Factory to create templates. I have been using them for years but they seem to have gone underground since ebay released their new active content policy. I have sent countless emails to them over the past few months with no r...

my ebay store is finished, ebay is not.

I know this type of topic has been done to the death, but still. It was back in 2014 when I first started my business on ebay, selling gifts, fashion items, wedding accessories...etc; it was an exciting experience and I learned a lot. 2015 was my bes...