Going on Holiday

Hi there. Im going to Fiji for a week so I thought I would end my listings & relist upon return so I dont have to worry about them. How long do they stay in Unsold and Draft? Longer than a week I hope. I would hate to have to do them all again.

Any answers appreciated.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Going on Holiday

Bula,

They remain in unsold for 60 days.

Safe trip. Smiley Happy (Wish I was going)

image host

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Going on Holiday

Instead of ending your listings, just set the quantity to zero, that way you won't have to do them all again when you get back.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

I tried to do that but it said "the quantity must be a valid number greater than 0" and wouldnt let me do it.
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

I think it's to do with the Out of Stock option that you can set up in preferences (I can't remember exactly)

I can set mine to zero, so I know it can be done.

Others will advise.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

Ok thank you!
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

You have a store so you can set the quantity of one item to 0.   The OP does not have a store so if they set any item to 0 they do not have a valid listing.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

Bula,

They remain in unsold for 60 days.

Safe trip. Smiley Happy (Wish I was going)

image host
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

Thanks that's a relief! Bula to you too!
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

Don't end your listings.

Whenever I need to 'suspend' my GTC listings (no store) I use the Out of Stock option to control the visibility of each listing. I'm fairly sure it also works with 30 days listings.

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/news/out-of-stock

Go to Myebay/Site preferences/Selling Preferences/Sell you Item for & listings & enable the 'Out of Stock' option.

Once this is enabled...edit all your items to '0' stock & all your listings will essentially be hidden without losing previous sales history or listing/FVF promo benefits.

When you return & want your listings to be visible again...change the stock on each listing back to '1' or the original stock level.
Then disable the 'Out of stock' option back to NO - otherwise when an item sells - the listing will still be active & you will still be charged when the 30 days ticks over.

As my items are always in stock - my 'Out of stock' option is always set to 'yes' so I temporarily 'hide' my listings at any time.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Going on Holiday

mg55za
Community Member
If I do that won't eBay day I have sold items off ebay
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply