HELP CANT SEND BUYER COMBINED INVOICE!!

As title suggests

Have had 2 buyers this past weekend purchase a few items off me and EBay is not letting me send a combined invoice for cheaper shipping options.

Am met with this page.FireShot Capture 753 - Send invoice to buyer_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_sirt_si_view.jpg

This has never been an issue in the past and just this last week i have successfully sent an invoice for combined total.

What's even stranger is when i try to cancel order i am met with this screen

FireShot Capture 754 - Cancel creation_ - https___www.ebay.com.au_Cancel_Start.jpg
So not only can i not send an invoice to receive payment, i cant even cancel the order.

Can someone please explain what is going on so i may be able to salvage these deals.

Buyers are unable to cancel Order on their end, or even pay for items individually.

It's like the function has been completely erased from Ebay since yesterday

On an unrelated note, i switch to seller hub to do mass listing, but then opt out back to classic, and since yesterday every time i opt out of seller hub, it will take me back to seller hub after visiting my purchases or bidding page.

Theres a huge glitch somewhere that has only appeared for me since yesterday.

Apologies if this has been spoken about and solved in the past, but i was unable to find any information pertaining to this exact problem 

Cheers.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

go to HELP at top of page & conduct a 'live chat' with an ebay rep

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

A couple of things I tried to do over the last few days have come up with the error -  in most instances I just kept trying again until it finally worked.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Probably just a glitch. Maybe they did some maintenance work on the long weekend (so it is like a longer Friday). If the problem persists, you should contact live chat.

I am not a seller, but sometimes I have other problems, like trying to access a page and getting the error message "it is not you; it's us". Usually it works just a few seconds later after refreshing the page.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

It just happened when we tried to send an invoice.

I just refreshed the page and was able to send the invoice.

That's always the first thing I try when eBay gives an error page, and I find it often fixes the problem.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I am experiencing the same glitch. I have 2 buyers requesting a combined invoice and I cannot send an invoice from either the link in 'my messages' or from orders waiting payment. I get exactly the same message. I had been in contact with Ebay (for over an hour) and they cannot seem to fix it. They did trouble-shooting with me to no avail. I had sent them a screenshot of the message and hopefully they have some sort of resolution. They suggest that they would clear the items and they can be repurchased, but I had to explain that my buyers won these at auction! I have had this problem only in the last 2 days. Prior, no problem at all.

I am finding it quite annoying and with no resolution at present. I hope they get this sorted soon.

I suggest contacting Ebay so they know this isn't an isolated glitch but may affect more sellers.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Same issue here. Two buyers have won multiple lots. I cannot even send the invoice if I choose only the one item. I contacted the buyers and told them to pay for the items individually and that I would refund the extra postage but they get an error message saying item is not available. Contacted Ebay and they have no idea how to fix it.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

What about putting the items in a single listing reserved for the buyer and cancelling the other sales?

I was thinking myself of buying a few items from a buyer, but I guess I will wait.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Happening on the U.S. boards; post from today:

issues today!!! - The eBay Community

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Had the same problem with combining two sales to the US over the weekend. Have spent time on the phone and on two chats to be told that it would be resolved in 48 to 72 hours. Apparently a technical glitch happening world wide. Tried resetting the page, tried using different browsers, tried different ways of sending the invoice all to no avail.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply