Has any seller experienced the problem I have with changing their gallery picture during listing

I often take 4/5 pics, and sometimes during the currency of the listing I change the gallery pic to a different one.  As far as I can recall, the last time I listed, i.e. last Monday, I did not have this problem

Has anyone else suddenly experienced this problem?  Or has Ebay programming department changed/eliminated this option?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Has any seller experienced the problem I have with changing their gallery picture during listing

Hi there - it would probably help if you actually listed the problem you are having. I can't see any question in here that is answerable
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Has any seller experienced the problem I have with changing their gallery picture during listing

Yes....you can't change gallery any more ๐Ÿ˜ž
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

"Thanks for the tip."

I'm a bit of a pic perfectionist and am often unhappy with the pics I take/use. Good to know we can't change them during the listing, might help some peope like me choose the best Gallery Pic from the get-go.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

The first image is now the gallery image, so if you want to change it you have to re-order the images by using the blue >>> underneath the images and move the gallery image to first position. You can do this while creating the listing or later by revising it. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply