Heaps items going missing Australia Post Sucks

Whats with Australia post  i have lost 10 artiles in post in last month that dont have tracking numbers

What is with australia Post lately?????

all very intresting  going to Queensland....  very odd 

D'oh
Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Heaps items going missing Australia Post Sucks

Thanks for that sportandplay

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

I find it quite amusing (and true to form)  that an Australia Post rep has posted to a very old thread today on the discussion boards, yet seems to have missed some of the more recent lost post threads such as this one.

Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

Hi all,

I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’re experiencing. I appreciate how frustrating and disappointing this would be for you.

We can certainly look into this for you. If you would us to discuss that with you further please contact us using the following link https://contactus.auspost.com.au/app/ask/session/L3RpbWUvMTM3ODQ0MTY5My9zaWQvRndsVXFDemw%3D#email. You can also contact us via Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you,

-Alex

Australia Post Team Member 

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

aust post you are a job dont come on here saying you will look into it.  Each time i have put a lost parcel claim in for the last 9 yrs you have sent an exact letter saying you dont have time to look for it.  Im sure you never look for small parcels.  And i wouldnt just be putting reg mail for $2.70 as if it gets lost aus post still wont cover you.  You need to pay the first amount and then another $1.50 each $100.  We need competition here!!!!

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING PAY REDICULOUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR **bleep** SERVICE. HAD A "COURIER" MORE LIKE A MONKEY ON A BIKE "DELIVER" A PACKAGE TO ME. NO KNOCK. NO PACKAGE. NO DELIVERY CARD. WHERE IS IT??? NO BODY KNOWS. LOOK AROUND THE WORLD AND THIER AVERAGE PRICES AND DELIVERY TIMES. YOU SUCK. PERIOD.
Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

so this monkey on the bike....

you didn't actually see him, did you?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

It’s more than frustration it’s people livelihood. Negatives on eBay equates to loss of business & damaging someone’s reputation. Instead of sappy comments just fix the problems. This is why people are using Tolls etc.
Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

Did you really need to drag up a 5 year old thread just to have a rant?

Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

'Lately'??? It's been an ongoing problem for yonks my friend.
Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

It was lately FIVE YEARS ago. Ergo...

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply