Heeeeeeelp!

Hello beautiful people, I need HELP!

So I sold a dress and send an invoice. After I got a few emails from eBay saying that " We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, ####, because they were made without the account owner's permission". And send few tips how to relist an item. So I relisted. And next day I got an email from that buyer that eBay did a mistake and everything OK. She just send me money and bla bla bla. So.. But I relisted already and eBay canceled her buying. Now that dress is in both selling and sold sections. What should I do? Do she need to buy it again? 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Heeeeeeelp!

Get on the phone to ebay NOW and let them sort it out. 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Heeeeeeelp!

Be careful, as suggested, go through ebay

IF they item was in fact bought by someone other than the account holder ,then is'nt it possible the message was sent by the same person,and also with the account owner knowing?

Did they send you the money through Paypal? if so, it might be worth checking with Paypal aswell as there are a few posts on the boards here about hacked accounts/odd happenings very recently 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Heeeeeeelp!

@outback_blendswrote:

Get on the phone to ebay NOW and let them sort it out. 

One of eBay's "brilliant" ideas has backfired due to it being an idiotic idea/decision in the first place.

The automatic log in feature when using Paypal has being hacked and it's causing all sorts of problems.

For those who use the feature and are concerned about being hacked Just go to your PP acount and select

Profile, click Security, and then edit your “Stay logged in for faster purchases” option

So as suggested you need to contact eBay as there is a change that the buyer is using a hacked account:

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home ,Just keep in mind that the

Call option is only available during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and

8 am to 5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply