Hello New to selling question about GTS and 30Day what's better?

Hi I'm new to selling on eBay and have searched through some of your forum boards but can't seem to find an answer, although I'm sure there is one somewhere. My question is this:

I have 5 of each of the TV shows I'm going to sell but unsure of if I should use the GTC option or the 30day option. Is it possible for someone to help me decide what would be better for my selling experience given I am only selling 5 of each and won't be restocking on the ones I sell. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not much difference.

If you use the GTC then the sales history shows and if someone sees there is only one left on the last one, it may sell a little quicker.

GTC you don't need to relist it unlike 30 day if you don't have the 3 free relists.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not much difference.

If you use the GTC then the sales history shows and if someone sees there is only one left on the last one, it may sell a little quicker.

GTC you don't need to relist it unlike 30 day if you don't have the 3 free relists.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Also, if they're on 30 days and you either tick the three free relists or manually relist them, they'll show up in newly listed after you list/relist them, as well as ending soonest. If you put them on GTC they'll only show in newly listed when you first list them.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply