Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have 38 items scheduled to start on 1st August. My option to have 3 free listings has been changed to 8 free listings. I have been listing for 10 day aution periods for years, however I would like to reduce the auction period from 10 days to either 5 or 7. Can I change the auction period for all my 38 scheduled items in bulk or do I have to revise each item individually?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can edit scheduled items in bulk if you use seller hub. I opted in a few days ago and wish I'd done it long ago! It's got lots of handy little things you can't do without it, and you can still use the old All Selling page and associated pages the same as before.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You have to do each one, or you can wait until they start and then change them. If you're changing them to a shorter duration you can change them at any time so long as they haven't already run for longer than the shorter duration you want to change them to. I think you might have to do it 24 hours before that, as in if you want to change them to 7 days they can't have already run more than 6 days. My point is that if you wait until they start you can bulk edit then.

If you want to change to a longer duration you only have 2 hours after the listing starts to change it.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you. I was afraid of that. I will have to do them one by one or bulk edit them when they have lsited. I have two sites so I will have to change 80 items.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You can edit scheduled items in bulk if you use seller hub. I opted in a few days ago and wish I'd done it long ago! It's got lots of handy little things you can't do without it, and you can still use the old All Selling page and associated pages the same as before.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks. I did as you suggested and changed the duration of my scheduled listings in about 30 seconds.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply