Hi All.Recently i sold a PS-Vita.

Hi.

Item ID num.172512947748, Not sure if that will help??

Recently sold a PS-Vita. The item had always been enclosed in a PS-Vita protective rubber case/cover, when used. Everything was in perfect working order at time of Sale and Postage Battery Charged, Games Played considerable Extras, No Known marks or Scratches or Damage. Was advertising as Express Post, with a last minute decision to post it Express+Signature. I also tracked Item and notified buyer for pick up at Post Office. Buyer sends back message saying its not what was described and not Happy.

1.Buyer claims It was scratched and marked to start with. I requested Pictures, Then starts blaming his Phone cannot take pictures of marks with his phone (pictures i advertised show no marks) 

2. The game sold with PS-Vita not playing. No Pictures.

3. The day Item posted i charged the Device and shows in my (Ebay  pictures) as being fully charged. The next message is saying it wont Charge. (Though it did show a flat battery so it was working) I request pictures and recieve three very grainny very poor quality pictures (a) Showing a picture of the Power Point though not showing the Device. (b) Shows the Device plugged in Though no Power point. I requested pictures showing( Device and Power point) in 1 picture. Buyer claims it shows everything very clearly. And has left me bad feedback  And Wants Money Back

(i use VR now no further use!)

I advertised 1. No Returns and 2. Selling as is. 

I have never had any trouble in the past.

I suspect had it not of been Signature on Delivery, I believe this would be a Item Not Recieved Claim.

Suggestions or Advice appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Only suggestion i can think of is to tell your buyer to return item and you will cover costs up to $xx.xx amount for post and reimburse agreed amount once item returned (as well as refund)
I hope you kept your post recipts and weights of item when you sent it to buyer as well as serial number (its found on bottom of ps vita device near charge cord socket).
The only reason i say to accept return (and cost up to certain point) is that it shows a record of you doing the right thing as a seller with ebay
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thankyou for your reply.

Kept the Postal Records. Never thought  about the Device Serial Number.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

PS. Would that get rid of the Neg Feedback? 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Getting the neg feedback removed would be next to imposable.
Only reason i suggest recording serial number is that ps vitas had two models, the oled screen and led screen, and as you might be aware the oled model had issues with screen damage and being expensive to fix, where as led model did not have that issue, and it would be easy to switch a broken one for a working one
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Finalised! Issued Refund! Cut my losses! Lesson Learnt! Move-On. Beware!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Please tell us you got the item back before refunding.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply