Hi how do i cancel a sale that has been paid for. There does not seem to be a way in the drop down

I need to cancel a sale that has been paid for. The item I was going to post was dropped onto tiles and damaged. I cannot find a way to cancel the sale. The buyer has been informed.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hi how do i cancel a sale that has been paid for. There does not seem to be a way in the drop do

go to the item sold and press resolve problem.

there you can send buyer a request to cancel sale. plus if buyer paid with pay pal you need to go to your pay pal account and refund payment.  

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Hi how do i cancel a sale that has been paid for. There does not seem to be a way in the drop do

If the buyer is cool with cancelling the transaction,Refund the buyers payment first. Then go to your sold items drop down menu and resolve a problem.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I have gone to the sold item area and it will do everything except cancel sale. It seems I can only cancel a sale when it has not been paid for.  Once it has been paid there is no provision to do so.  What can I do?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Send the refund first then there should be the option to send the mutual cancellation request.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for your advice much appreciated. Cheers

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply