Hi i am getting the same person whose keep changing the username.

I am getting same user keep changing the username and i am keep blocking her.

Because she has bad reputation and feedback.

She purchsed from me once , but since then she changed username three times and has not paid the last item she has won.

Now she came back again wining the other item with different username I am not sure she will pay for it or not.

I have already reported to ebay and blocked her again!

Could someone help how can i avoid this person to not to come into my site..

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Without solid proof I don't see how you can stop this person. Just hope its not the same person....

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It is a breach of eBay policy to use other IDs to circumvent a seller's blocks, so if you are certain it is the same person, you can report them to eBay: http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/unwelcome-buying.html (expand the "some examples" link to reveal the Report link). 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Just re-read your post - there isn't any way to block IDs they may use in the future unless you're made aware of them before they're used, unfortunately, or the IDs don't meet other requirements. It's a good idea to set some up by going to Account > Site preferences > Buyer requirements. Recommended would be the phone verification one, and blocking buyers with unpaid item strikes (2 or more in 12 months is the strictest setting).

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you , I appreciate your help!
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I am pretty sure you can cancel their bid. Also put the new id on your blocked buyers list to stop further bids.  Also report to eBay that you think this person is using multiple ids to bid on your items.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply