Hi there, I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost

Hi there,

I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost so I cancelled the sendle by clicking on manage order and clicking cancel order. Now, I want to send my item using Australia post instead but I cannot see any option. The buyer has already paid for my item. Can someone help me please?

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Hi there, I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost

Wrong, you chose Sendle when you generated the Sendle label.

1. NFI

2. NFI

3. No. Maybe. eBay will deduct postage fees that use eBay postage (bad move) from any fees you are due.

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Hi there, I accidentally printed sendle postage label but I wanted to use AusPost

mel4831
Community Member

I did the same thing today. I clicked on the Sendle label eBay sent because I did not know how to change to Auspost. I went to the Sendle drop off and they told me the system was down and to use Auspost!!

So I went home and cancelled the Sendle order (easier to log onto a laptop rather than the app) and under selling and labels cancelled the Sendle one. It does not cancel the whole transaction which is what I previously feated. Under the initial email from eBay I scrolled down and there was an option to choose other labels so I chose Auspost and generated another one.

Under tracking for this item it listed multiple packages and tracking numbers. I wasn’t sure if the buyer could see this so I told him what happened and assured him there was only one package coming via Auspost.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

ann0435
Community Member

I sold a camera to an overseas buyer who has an address in Queensland. I did not realise the buyer was in Japan and assumed it was an Australian buyer. He has paid but somehow I (or maybe the buyer)  picked Sendle as the carrier. When I saw this I cancelled Sendle as described above, went to the post office and sent  the item via Australia Post.  Sendle now say the sale is cancelled and to refund the buyer. I have notified the buyer that I sent item and have provided the tracking number but am at a loss as to what to do now. Do I just wait and hope that all ok?

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Re my message above, was able to cancel Sendle and now the tracking just shows Aus Post. Hopefully all ok.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Hi, 

Can you please help me to find 'Activity', I would like to cancel the postage label also

Thanks

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Not sure you'll get any help - that was in answer to a post made in July last year.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Hi, how did you update the tracking details for auspost? I cancelled the sendle label but tracking for item sold still shows sendle tracking . I've already posted via auspost so I don't need to reprint another label. 

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Next to the tracking number I have an edit option.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Thank you for posting this - really helpful - Sendle doesn't post any information on their website on how to cancel orders with them, which feels a bit misleading and deceptive   I also just cancelled but my order on ebay says still sending with Sendle - did your ebay sending notification take a while to update + did you get your Sendle delivery money back?

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

what happens if i dropped of a parcel with a sendle postage slip on it at australian postage? 

how can i get it back from australian post? 

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply