How are we expected to make a profit when a months invoice represents 41.88% of our total turnover?

one item sold for $12.95 and the final value fee was $44.00

several low value items ( which we still have yet to recieved ) charged 8.80 listing fee per item.

many items which have been listed for months have been charged a listing fee again.

a one off fee of $60 was charged ( no idea what that is for )

our invoice represents 41.88% of total turnover ( way more than our net profit. )

some items have been deleted by Ebay because apparently they contravened Ebay selling rules even though they were purchased on Ebay initially.

We have tried desperately to build an honest viable business,bent over backwards to ensure our customers are satisfied with the service and items purchased from us and instead of helping us to build our business Ebay have continually put obstacles in front of us.

Very frustrating!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How are we expected to make a profit when a months invoice represents 41.88% of our total turnover?

Obviously there is a big mistake made regarding your fees,so you need to contact eBay to find out why this has happened?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I presume from your store qty's that you are on a basic store subscription?

If so, and even if you aren't, the figures you are quoting are non-sensical and here I'm assuming a sales rate of .75 per day or thereabouts.

You definitely need to be querying your latest invoice with eBay.

I'm sure we would all be very interested in hearing what the powers that be have to say on the matter.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply