How can I email a complaint to ebay?

I went away for most of January 2019. Holiday settings were on. Ebay allowed buyers to make purchases, then open cases against me for non delivery , then close cases against me for not responding. All while I was away. Then once I returned and mailed out the few items that were not yet refunded by paypal I have now received an email staing I am going from above standard to below standard as a result of items being shipped late. What is the point of holiday settings?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Emailing eBay is pointless *if* there is a reply at all, they are all bot generated and usually nothing to do with the question

I do not have an eBay store but personally I think you would be better off using the 'have us call you' option and requesting to speak to a supervisor

I would'nt suggesting just phoning the call center (which is overseas and responses are script based and the caller told whatever to get them off the line as fast as possibe)

There is a help tab at the botton of each page where you can locate the contact options

Good luck

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

if you leave your items available for purchase when you are on holidays and can't send them, of course you will run into trouble.

For future reference, either extend your handling time until after you get back (which will cover the automatic defects, but not the buyer ones) or make your listings invisible so people can't buy them.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

In holiday settings you need to select if you want buyers to be able to purchase or not.

Sounds like you didn't tick the right box.

image host
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply