How can I print out address labels of orders placed each day. Not postage labels.

As it takes a lot of time to hand write addrress labels on packages how can I print out just the address labels, NOT EBAYS POSTAGE LABELS . 

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

How can I print out address labels of orders placed each day. Not postage labels.

Get a label printer that will hook up to your computer ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

The old-fashioned way?    Buy a box of labels - 8 to a page,  cut and paste from your paypal email payment.

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

I think, for us, it would be quicker to write out the labels.

We always address our envelopes and parcels by hand.

By the time we formatted the name/address, set up the printer, aligned the labels correctly, did the actual printing, then stuck the labels on, we could have written out several by hand.

Also, pens are much cheaper than printer ink, and we don't like to spend money we don't have too.
Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

I suppose it depends on what you got - I have a clunky computer and a good printer, the labels come with the format sheet,  which is recognised in my Word documents, so it's already set up

So ...   I open the email - hightlight the address - control c .... open my word doc .... control v - and print

If you have several sales (lucky you)  you just do the same to fill in all 8 labels on the page

It only takes me 3 seconds at the most.

And my handwriting's terrible!

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

On average one in four orders have address errors. Investing in a thermal label printer and link to MyPost which checks every address automates the whole tedious process. It will pay for itself in no time. Buggerising around with cut & paste using A4 address labels takes more time than hand writing.

A label printer also makes you look more professional and the cost at 2c is bugger all.
Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Agreed but i think OP uses stamps
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

@danieh_6 wrote:

Agreed but i think OP uses stamps

South.coffee was referring to it checking the address I believe.

"Investing in a thermal label printer and link to MyPost which checks every address automates the whole tedious process"

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

In order to use automation you have to have a business account with auspost. why would OP have one if they are using stamps? They specifically said not ebay postage label
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

A Mypost Business account is free to sign up for and you can apparently use the address checking it offers, if you use it to create shipping labels then discounts may apply if depending on volume.

https://auspost.com.au/mypost-business

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply