How can I revert to the old page layout as the new one is terrible.

Ebay australia have changed the page layout and I want to revert to the old format.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You go to overview on the left hand side. Then to switch at the top righthand side. Of course the old view is all distorted and showing sold items. This is a complete retro grade step by eBay and I suggest you contact them to make your complaints known. The new view doesn't have the facility to leave notes on individual active listings and you can't see if auto relist is happening amongst other things. This new view is compete rubbish in my view.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you. I have contacted ebay by phone, live chat and email to complain but they say I cannot go back to the old layout.  I have been able to restore a little of the old format but still not happy with the new layout.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

dra4k_0
Community Member

Nop but i thought it was just my hacked computer but if i did know i would share it with the rest of the people who has the same problem

@ruemiraldi wrote:

Ebay australia have changed the page layout and I want to revert to the old format.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

under the SEARCH button is a SWITCH button....click on that
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Please tell he when you have an answer. The new formate is a disgrace. I can not do anything on it anymore. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

The person you are asking posted well over 4 years ago, and things have changed again in the meantime

I doubt they will see your reply to them, or that if they did have an answer back in 2018, that the answer then would work now

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply