How do I block a non paying bidder?

frangipani65
Community Member

I have some unpaid for items that need to be relisted. However, I do not want the last non paying bidder be able to bid again. Can this person be blocked?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

sitemap>selling activities>blocked bidder/buyer list.

did you commence the unpaid item case against your non-paying buyer?

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

sitemap>selling activities>blocked bidder/buyer list.

did you commence the unpaid item case against your non-paying buyer?

No,they left a false positive instead-geez.

*waves to Jane*

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

No,they left a false positive instead-geez.

*waves to Jane*

*****HEYA FOXY *****     :-x

ahhh.....  the old false positive ...... such a treasure isnt it!  ;\

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I have some unpaid for items that need to be relisted. However, I do not want the last non paying bidder be able to bid again. Can this person be blocked?

Ok.. i have had a look at your 2 non-paid sales, and the purchase history of your buyer.

Seems your buyer had bid and won a quad bike too, but their *seller* wouldnt sell it to them. Do you think this may be why they have not yet paid for your items? they are a related pieces.

NEVER leave negative feedback to a buyer using the positive feedback green dot. Your buyer can (and should) have it removed, and you will get a slap on the hand.

I am going to assume you opened an unpaid item case and have waited 4 days and esculated it to a claim? closed it and have your FVF's back, so that you can *safely* relist it again?  ;\

Personally, i would just offer it to the underbidder as a second chance. Your winning bidder got it by a once off chance bid 4hrs before listing ended. Her only bid.

Try and calm down.... while this is annoying for you, you havent exactly been following the rules either.  🙂

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

frangipani65
Community Member

I do not believe it was because they didn't get the quad bike. The buyer gave me such a stupid story (in not great English..I may add). They said that there son had bid on the items by mistake. Funny I dont believe them they were bidding on 2 items and after winning told me where they wanted the goods sent to. They also wanted to pay by credit card and when I told them they would have to use pay pal, is when they never replied again and then told me the bidding was done by mistake by their child. Also I never meant to give them positive feedback, when I used my phone app it automatically gave them that, I couldn't change it. It was the first time I've used the phone app. Also I uploaded the wrong info...something about a table. Dont know how to fix that.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

frangipani65
Community Member

Yes I have done. And mistakenly gave postive feedback instead of neg as I was using my mobile phone app for the first time. Thanks for your help.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

frangipani65
Community Member

Already offered it a as second chance offer to the next person, however they haven't taken it up. Im happy to relist again this weekend, just wanted to block the winning bidder from trying again that's all.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Yes I have done. And mistakenly gave postive feedback instead of neg as I was using my mobile phone app for the first time. Thanks for your help.

Sellers cant leave a negative feedback. The option is not there for them.

I think second chance bidders are given 48hrs to respond to offer.

After that, you should be able to relist.

Contact ebay and ask them to remove your green negative feedback due to phone app mistake. It will be better coming from you rather than coming from the bidder.

Be Kind To Nurses....
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Buyer was negged for refusing to sell their quad bike on 18th June & have gone on to buy pants,jacket & helmet.Bit odd.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply