How do i go about with nesting information in a hidden FAQ / accordian / toggle feature

Hi

I'm trying to create an faq or toggle section that hides or shows more info when clicked.

I need help with the format and layout (mobile friendly).

I've got some store info on payments / shipping / pickup etc that would be nested or hidden to display info when clicked.

Now I've tried to copy and paste a working example from chatgpt but the hidden feature doesn't work when i test this on ebay. Can someone help me figure out why?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How do i go about with nesting information in a hidden FAQ / accordian / toggle feature

I suspect because eBay don't support it.

Try putting all relevant information in the listing, rather than trying to be cute.

payments / shipping / pickup etc are definitely things buyers shouldn't have to click on.

KISS

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I guess there isn't really much one can do, I will just try to cut down on the info so that there isn't too much to scroll through via phone

Thanks anyways

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

People who use a phone don't tend to click on anything, so hiding relevant information is unlikely to be productive.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Don't try to hide it,  put it in front of people.

But having said that,  half of the buyers don't read the description anyhow,  so don't make it harder

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply