How do i send an invoice showing a discount for multiple purchases?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You can only discount the postage amount so if you have 20 as postage then you can put 0.00 in postage.

Otherwise you should set up a listing for the items combined and message the buyer with the new item number.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If selling an item in Australia the GST is included. If you sell to an overseas buyer the GST component of the final price is leaglly required to be given tback to the buyer. If the amount is greater than postage you cannot give the required discount. Who at Ebay thinks these thiongs through? There are so many programming errors appearing. Most result from Ebay trying to restrict access between buyer and seller.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

What you are saying only applies to registered Australian businesses who are registered for GST.

Sellers who are not registered for GST cannot remove it from overseas purchases and do not have to have it on their items.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Given an OS buyer has de facto decided the price is agreeable to them, there is no actual need to refund any GST. Given most business sellers would have taken that into account when setting their postage.

I very much doubt your reply has anything to do with the OP's question. Which was answered adequately already by kopes.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply