How does one get second selling ID ?

I see people saying that they sell under two or three IDs and I want to open a store but retain my usual free auction ID but can only do so by listing everything as Collectables. An old piece of royal Doulton, for instance, may be collectable but should be listed under Royal Doulton in Pottery, porcelain and Glass

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How does one get second selling ID ?

Hi

I`ve just finished doing up a second id right now. Pretty simple really, just registered everything exactly the same as the first time, except needed to do up a new email address for the account, and obviously a new eBay Username

Then linked it to my current Paypal account for receiving payments, and looks like its ready to go.

Unfotunate part is starting off on zero feedback, but that won`t take long to build up. You aren`t allowed to use one account to bid on items listed on your other account though, so don`t try that, you`ll end up probably being suspended

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi

I`ve just finished doing up a second id right now. Pretty simple really, just registered everything exactly the same as the first time, except needed to do up a new email address for the account, and obviously a new eBay Username

Then linked it to my current Paypal account for receiving payments, and looks like its ready to go.

Unfotunate part is starting off on zero feedback, but that won`t take long to build up. You aren`t allowed to use one account to bid on items listed on your other account though, so don`t try that, you`ll end up probably being suspended

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you one & all!  Done! Will now sest up classglass14 store.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply