How many draft items can I have in ebay

Hi, does anyone know how many draft items I can have in ebay and how long can I keep them as drafts before making them live.  I have been through the Seller Centre and can't seem to find an answer to this.

I am doing house renovations and can't always find the time to take photos, weigh or measure for post and being able to load items as I find them for later would be great.

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you have the Seller Hub, there seems to be no limit. Over 120 at least. 20, if you don't have the Hub.

They last for between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 months. They tend to disappear in batches.

The pictures tend to corrupt around the 30 days mark, so I wouldn't upload the pics further out than that from when you intend to list.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Dave
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I think you may be able to have more than 20 if you don't have seller hub, but it only shows the latest 20. Once you finish those the rest start showing. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure I had more than 20 recently and some didn't show, but I didn't take a lot of notice because I only had them in drafts for a very short time and I don't normally use it.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Keep in mind you can have drafts and you can have templates.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You can also use Scheduled to 'store' items. I upload a heap of photos and then go back and finish the listings off later. If there's the odd one I don't finish in time I just alter the scheduled start time to give me another 3 weeks.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks to all who have answered, I will check all this out.

Jan

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply