How to I get my 'Promotional Offers' back on my landing page?

I've changed over to selling manager and the 'promotional offers' have disappeared from my home page. Is there a way to get them back instead of having to go into selling manage to how many I have left?  TIA

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: How to I get my 'Promotional Offers' back on my landing page?

I don't have a store. Never had one. The links on the left, it's the very last one at the bottom. Keep scrolling down, it's there. Try here for now, but you'll need to find it for future reference because each time you log in it will take you to selling manager by default. http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Hi Dave,

Many thanks for your patience with this, but where do I find the 'Shortcuts' list?

I've tried to copy a screen shot to paste here but that won't work for me either. Not having much luck, am I?

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

When I follow that link it's takes me back to what it used to look like pre - Selling manager, and yes I can see Dave's shortcuts there too. It's obviously a Selling Manager anomoly that I'll have to live with if I want to be able to see my 'Unsolds' for up to 90 days.

Thanks to you both for trying to help, anyway.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

If you want to see your unsolds for 90 days then you should stay using selling manager.

The link to get back to the old page is right down the very bottom of the menu on the left. The very last thing.

selling manager.jpg

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Thanks tippy, but I think I need to stay to access the 90 day unsolds. The promotions is only a click away so big deal, just that it was really convenient to have it on the sold/unsold/ drafts page.

Thanks again to you and Dave for your help.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Hi Dave, You'll be pleased to know i finally found it! Thanks again.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

I have both open so I can jump back and forth between the 2 if I need to. Selling manager open in one tab and all selling open in another. Allows me the best of both worlds.

As for the 90 day unsolds, I had quite a few that were ready to drop off and I didn't want to relist them at this point, so I scheduled them. The day before they are due to start, I edit and reschedule them to the longest date. When I do want to let them list, I'll edit and send them live.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply