How to add more photos

How do I add more than the 12 photos limit, I want to add another 8?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

How to add more photos

I don't think you can, that's why it's called a limit.

But if necessary you could put a note in the description for buyers to message you for more pics.

Then you can attach up to 5 images in one message sent.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

You can't. No more than 12.

It must be something pretty special to need more than 12 photos!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

You can make a collage of photos and make that a single image. People can enlarge the images for a closer look. I often do it for variation listings to show differences in the main gallery image.

iPiccy is a free online tool that can create nice collages.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

....or make two listings with just a nominal charge on the second and referring each to the other. Think it through. A bit untidy perhaps, but I'm sure it would work.

Melina.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

@clubesquirewrote:

....or make two listings with just a nominal charge on the second and referring each to the other. Think it through. A bit untidy perhaps, but I'm sure it would work.

Melina.

Errrr, you can't have 2 listings of the exact same item Melina...............and what would happen if someone bought the item with the "nominal" charge?? 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

Second listing reserved for the buyer, perhaps?

But, as you say Padi, not being allowed 2 listings for the one article kills it anyway. I've ideas of getting around that, but it's getting far too untidy.

Oh well, so much for that one .... no bingo for me .... lol

Melina.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

How to add more photos

I have to admit, I am stunned.

Personally, I think 12 photos would probably be enough for me as a buyer (on most things). Even ads for cars don't usually have more than that.

But I can hardly believe ebay is missing this opportunity to make money. Why don't they just have a standard limit on the number of photos, then charge for each and every photo above that limit?

i remember back in the day ie about 2004, we got one photo I think it was & had to pay extra if we wanted it to show in the gallery list, which i always thought was ridiculous. We could have more photos, but at a price (if my memory serves me correctly)

So if ebay now charged eg 50c for every extra photo over and above the standard 12, that would be an extra $4 for the listing & that's whether it sells or not.

meanwhile, maybe a collage, but on the whole, asa  buyer, I prefer single photos.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply