How to change Dispute from Unpaid to Cancellation?

Before the intro of the 'experience enhancing' returns system, sellers used to be able to change a Unpaid Item Dispute into a cancellation request after the Unpaid Item Dispute was opened. 

I now cannot see anywhere where this can be done - any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to change Dispute from Unpaid to Cancellation?

It can't be done.

You could try contacting customer service to see if they can do it manually.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Bugger. 

Bugger, Bugger, Bugger. 

*sigh* Here's hoping they don't stuff it lol

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Before the intro of the 'experience enhancing' returns system, sellers used to be able to change a Unpaid Item Dispute into a cancellation request after the Unpaid Item Dispute was opened. 

This is from an UPI dispute (Dec, 2014) . I'd like to cancel this transaction instead (unpaid item case will close) Does that mean, if you choose that option,  the UPI will close and a cancellation will be opened? Is that option gone now?

Sale date:

Have you received payment from the buyer?

Yes

No

Close case (button option)

Cancel

I'd like to cancel this transaction instead (unpaid item case will close).

If you received payment, you can close this case now.

• If the buyer hasn't paid by xxxx at 17:37:33 AEDST, close this unpaid item case. Once you've closed the case, you'll receive a credit for your final value fee within 24 hours. You must close the case within 37 days of the sale date to receive a final value fee credit. If you've enrolled in the UPI Assistant, this case will automatically close for you.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

am*3 - that changed earlier this year and it is no longer possible to change an unpaid item dispute to a mutual cancellation.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply