How to get Seller Hub or All Selling first when logging in?

Whenever I log into Ebay I land on the Summary Page which only shows a summary of what I have bought or could buy. This means I need to need to click through 3 or 4 pages just to get to what I'm selling or have sold (and which is the purpose of having an Ebay store).

It's quite tedious doing this everytime, but I suspect I'm just being a dummy. Obviously there there must be a way to access either the Seller Hub, All Selling, or a similar page directly when I first log in?

I'd be grateful if someone could put me out of my misery and advise how I can set up Ebay to do this, or point me to relevant instructions?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Use this link then bookmark it to your browser. (set as favorite)

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%...

Then every time you want the selling page you just click on the shortcut on your browser.

image host
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

OR...

In My ebay on the right hand side there is a button to change your landing page.

Change it and it will always open on the page you choose.

change.PNG

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

That link isn't there on one of my IDs any more so maybe the OP is the same.  I stopped selling on that ID a few weeks ago and that may have something to do with it but when I sign in now it takes me my summary page, which is actually just my watchlist.  I have to click on Selling/Sold on the dropdown menu up the top right to go to seller hub.  I might try going into my All Selling page and see whether the link shows there.  I don't sell on that ID at the moment but I still have things sitting in unsold.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

The link doesn't show in Summary.  I noticed that.

If you look at my screen shot, I had to go into All Selling for the change button to appear.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, I saw yours was on your All Selling page and that's why I said I'd try it. I found the link there but when I clicked on 'change' nothing happened. I don't know whether it was ebay or my computer.

I had seller hub overview set as my landing page previously and I can only assume they changed that when I no longer had anything listed for sale. I can live with it on that ID.
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Or you could hover over Activity in your My eBay and select Seller Hub (the bottom option).

Then when you get to Seller Hub go to View My eBay Selling and then just bookmark that page (that Selling

page for me is the same as the one in the link Kopes posted and the one I have bookmarked).good.gif

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
Yes, I saw yours was on your All Selling page and that's why I said I'd try it. I found the link there but when I clicked on 'change' nothing happened. I don't know whether it was ebay or my computer.

I had seller hub overview set as my landing page previously and I can only assume they changed that when I no longer had anything listed for sale. I can live with it on that ID.

"Change' works for me on this ID - I don't sell on this one.   shrug.gif

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I tried it again today. Still didn't work.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks all for your suggestions. 

I have tried on the past to set the Summary page as suggested but nothing happens. I do remember a long time ago being able to set the landing page page to All Selling then one day "poof" it disappeared. It annoys me to have to go through advertising pages just to get to the task I have to do and the reason I have the account as a seller. I thought I just needed to reset something but it doesn't seem the be the case.

Having a separate link of course works and seems to be the quickest work around, but like clicking though Ebay pages adds friction to the selling process.

Cheers

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply