How to win? - factual observation

- If your sales are down, try to remove the Competition. (This is a plain business 101 fact ). I do not personally subscribe to this behaviour.
- Report any violation of ebay's wonderful world of Policies, no matter how small in order to get the competition suspended.
- I believe the Policing of Seller items is done by other sellers reporting said violations.
- I don't believe that eBay uses any dedicated software to guard against policy violations. (Provable)
- I believe that eBay is incapable of writing any such software. Only software that inventively takes as much Seller money as possible.
- I KNOW that OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software isn't being used on some offensive images.
- I believe eBay only wants your money and not your problems.
- In eBay, there are too many horizontal levels of management (another business 101 fact), because even if you can prove your case, there is a severe paucity of people with the testicular fortitude to make a decision against one already made.
- eBay's policy of calling back doesn't exist. I have tried on many occasions (this is against eBay's own policy).
- eBay is a Corporate Cash Cow that evades proper income taxation. (Look it up, it's also a fact)
- eBay thinks that animals don't have bones, that the holocaust never happened and there's no such thing as a Swastika (a sacred symbol in many religions) and Walrus' don't have teeth or skulls.
- I'm tired of arguing Australian Law with people who don't live and work here.
- Someone on these discussion boards said there is a protected seller status. I believe them. They openly flout many eBay policies.
- Many Sellers have delinquent Buyers. This is the only paradigm I'm familiar with that allows people to purchase and not pay for what they bought. Try this in the real world and see how far you get.
- If eBay is so conscientious about NOT buying eBay policy items, they must filter all item searches on eBay by removing the rest of the world.
- eBay WILL report your sales to the ATO whether you like it or not.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I do not understand your English.
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Your sarcasm aside, I would respectfully suggest that I merely state the facts and problems that affect every single seller on eBay in Australia. You label my points on this forum as complaint when all I try to do is bring this information to the Community, not necessarily your good self.
I did not state I would not list my stock again, even though you tell me not to.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

No, I did not say demand.
Please take the liberty of reading MY text in full instead of being triggered by the responses of others.

DK

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply