I am not getting Bids

Why am i Getting Watchers and No Bids on MY items???

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

I am not getting Bids

You're wrong springy,the thingy that the earing is on is partially the colour of amethyst haha

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

to see more pics of this style of earring go to 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Luxurious-Crystal-Earrings-Clovers-Flower-Fine-jewelry-Summer-Style-...

No mention on that AliExpress page of amethyst, well none that I could see.

IMG_0259.JPG

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

In your item description for the beer mug it says it is one of only posts to australia or pick up.
You dont have what number production it was in the run ie: 2/500 ( two out of five hundred)
And you dont have pick up for an option to check out with.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

"Top quality gold earrings" for 65c. I wonder how much gold you get for 65c?

I actually quite like those earrings, if what you see is what you get. Just a shame I let my 9 holes close up or I'd consider buying them, even from the OP to give them a sale.

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

I am finding harder than ever to sell on here .. no bids .. hardly any clicks -the fees and postage are way too high .. It seems more people are using social media to sell - I have more success on local buy sell sites than here on ebay ..has anyone noticed this ?

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

Buy them tippy then resell them I'm sure you'd have no trouble in making a huge profit Woman Wink

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

No. But postage has nothing to do with eBay. Your local social media sales might be good, but that is probably down to what you sell. I sold 2 books to WA yesterday. I doubt I would have on FB.

What eBay gives you is access to a worldwide market. Potentially. Not something your local buy,sell,swap group gives you.

Horses for courses.

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

I've just started on eBay ''again'' with a new product and I can't believe how eBay is flooded with products from AliExpress - makes it really difficult for local suppliers to rate!!

@boraisbec-0 wrote:

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

Simple - don't sell things that Chinese sellers can sell for less. Reading between the lines I suspect you are selling the same things from a similar supplier.

Maybe try things that Aliexpress doesn't have myriad suppliers of...

Unless you find a niche or manufacture yourself you are always going to be up against the Chinese sellers. Unless your quality is far superior or you can differentiate your product in another way.

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

I am not getting Bids

@glitterfriends wrote:

I've just started on eBay ''again'' with a new product and I can't believe how eBay is flooded with products from AliExpress - makes it really difficult for local suppliers to rate!!

@boraisbec-0 wrote:

I think you've missed that bus.

Four years back when my daughters were both getting married, we looked for bombonniere type things on ebay then aliexpress. Some identical items were 4 times the cost on ebay so no prizes for guessing where we bought some from?

I did briefly toy with the idea of maybe buying a few hundred and reselling on ebay but I followed those expensive sellers and noticed they weren't selling much & what was more, I soon noticed other sellers coming on with the items cheaper. And then the chinese themselves.

Too many people are on that bandwagon, I suspect. You need something different.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply