I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on respond to offer it doesn't bring up the screen

triumph5dkk
Community Member

I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on RESPOND it doesn't bring up the ACCEPT button only the offer history screen

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I am trying to accept an offer but when I click on respond to offer it doesn't bring up the screen

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Apart from all the other glitches on ebay it is Friday....maintenance day on ebay and the Gremlins come out to play.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Having exactly same problem Smiley Sad

so frustrating............

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I had same trouble... then go to the offer history page and click on the bit that says - view (ebay user name) offer, then comes up with page to accept the offer.
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Dang me, I tried that and it still doesn't show a respond screen.  

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

triumph5dkk
Community Member

It is now the next morning (Satiurday 3/6) & I am still having the same problem!!!!!

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

It is now the next morning (Saturday 3/6) & I am still having the same proiblem!!!!!

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Same problem still happening !!!!!!!

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I contacted ebay and got chat respoose apparently what you have to do is click on the offer price on the offer history screen that comes up and that opens the screen where you can accept or reject the offer - that works  but I don't know why it it like that , it seems wrong

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

whew thanks, that worked for me too.   Very strange.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply