I do not want to relist unsold items but am unable to delete them

Ebay has auto relisted the items I did not sell. I'm having trouble trying to delete them. Can anyone help me please to delete. Have decided to donate to a charity.

thankyou

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Im myebay dashboard ther should be an arrow on the right had side of the page under sell similar and Revise click that and it will say end item.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

@rubeazbargains wrote:

Ebay has auto relisted the items I did not sell. I'm having trouble trying to delete them. Can anyone help me please to delete. Have decided to donate to a charity.

thankyou

rubeaz, when you list the items 1stly, there is an Auto Relist Box that you tick. You may want to Un tick that in the future. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You should consider yourself very lucky that you have the free relists because everyone else has lost them!!!

You can end your items in bulk. Just tick them all using the box in the heading bar, then click end.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I asked why I no longer had the relist option and was told it was only ever meant to be for low volume, casual sellers and that they were no going through accounts removing the tick box for high volume and PS accounts. I still have the option available on the account I don't list much on so have no reason to disbelieve what they told me.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply