I feel like I'm getting scammed from a buyer

Hi there,

I have had a buyer wanting a refund a few weeks ago saying that they didn't recieve there items. So I decided to give them a refund. They purchase another item from me before this and they are claiming that it hasn't arrived. I feel that it is very odd that both orders haven't arrived. I have checked my pictures and both orders have the correct address. I feel very uneasy about this. I feel as if I am being scammed. Because what are the odds that 2 seperate orders don't show. 

I do feel extremely stupid tho for not doing tracking but I am new to selling these types of items.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It is very possible

But without tracking, the buyer knows they will win a dispute every time

It does not better to eBay if they are the most honest person you could ever meet, or the biggest scammer ever born. Without tracking, what the buyer says goes, no questions asked

Sorry 

Does their feedback they have left for others show they are very unlucky with not getting things (or 'lucky' in getting a lot of refunds?)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I can't access their feedback as it is private.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hmmmm, well, it is possible they want it private for that very reason

(Sorry, the above should say matter to eBay, not better)

Excuse my lack of coffee 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

It is possible that the items did not arrive, but it is also possible that the buyer is taking advantage of the fact that without tracking purchases rely on honesty. I would block that buyer because either way he/she might cause more trouble in the future (whether the problems are at the post office or the buyer is just dishonest it is not a nice situation for you).

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply