I have been told i have 700 listings on Ebay, I have about 35 I wish to add to my store and am getti

Is Ebay such a faceless uncontactable program I have been told I have 700 listings and am getting close to my $49,000 limit. I wish I were if so Ebay owes me a lot of money . What have I sold and where is the money?   Please respond with a sensible answer. I would like to add about 20 more products to my store  Ehxtremewearparts

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have been told i have 700 listings on Ebay, I have about 35 I wish to add to my store and am getti

I am not sure how you expect other members to know if you don't know

Who told you this?

Was it a legit message from eBay in you eBay messages?

An email from a scammer pretending to be eBay?

Something on the screen when you tried to list?

The account which you are posting with shows you have sold 57 items

You say you want a sensible answer

But you indicate you have not sold that much .....but ask where the money is.....

I do not know why you can't contact eBay, eBay Help is at the top of every page

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I can see 43 items for sale....but you have multiples....have you added them up?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ah, good point there 

(I was just looking at 'sold' since they asked what they had sold and where was the money)

I didn't think to look if they had xxx amount of items in the current listings

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The $49,000 refers to the total value of all the items you have listed, eg 10 x Makita oscillating woodworking tool at $95.79 is close to a total of $1000 . Easy to see how several listings if 10 at a similar price could mount up.

Maybe better to list more different items with less of each available.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You can always request an increase to your selling limit,  pretty sure you can still do it automated online.

Note:  Your current FB % and/or service metrics may be playing a part.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply