I have been trying to cancel my Ebay Plus trial for the last week before it expired.

I've been trying to cancel my Ebay plus for a week before my trial ended, but with no luck.

There is no 'Manage membership' option and when I click on the Ebay Plus link it only takes me to the joining, and not the cancelling.

I have sent several emails directly to Ebay with no response, being aware it is the wrong forum to do it this way.

Help - I've currently been charge a $15DD for not paying for the next lot of membership.  Biggest mistake of my life clicking that free trail button 😞

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

I have been trying to cancel my Ebay Plus trial for the last week before it expired.

Yup what a scam!!!! Just worked out that I just keeping linking back to the app on my phone. Lucky I've got a desktop to be able to use hey

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Hello,

I was just having the exact same problem. 

Cancel option doesn't appear in Ebay app and everytime I would use Ebay via my browser to click "cancel subscription" it kept redirecting me to my app.

Solition:

1. Delete Ebay app

2. Manage Subscriptions 

3. You're welcome 

4. Re-install Ebay app

🙂

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply